This tour will take in the the spectacular SEA CLIFF BRIDGE, view the ocean and the escarpment as you travel along some of the most beautiful coastline.
- Travel through the numerous coastal villages that dot the escarpment in the Northern Illawarra.
- Pick up at Bald Hill (or agreed point)
- Travel 12km into the Royal National Park (exit at Waterfall)
- Blast down the freeway to Bulli Tops
- Stop at Sublime Point lookout for some great photo opportunities
- Zoom down Bulli Pass
- Travel north through the Coastal Villages (such as Thirroul and Austinmer)
- Stop for a couple of complimentary beers at Scarborough Hotel
- Over the world famous Sea Cliff Bridge
- Through Stanwell Park, back to the home of the hang gliders at Bald Hill
Photo stops are essential so bring your camera or we can take your photos and deliver to you.
$110.00 PER PERSON ON SOLO.
$220.00 ON A SIDECAR OR TRIKE FOR TWO